- Diamond Centre total carat weight: 0.71ct
- Certificated GIA graded, G colour, SI2 clarity
- Tapered Baguette Cut Diamond Shoulders total carat weight: 0.27ct
- Suitable for resizing
- Condition: New
- Stock Reference: A1LA 421
- Store Location: Brighton Lanes
Exquisitely made, this Art Deco inspired engagement ring has universal appeal, combining quality and style. The claw set central Certificated 0.71ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamond has a GIA grading of G Colour and SI2 Clarity and measures 5.61mm x 5.65mm x 3.56mm. The two delicately Tapered Baguette-Cut Diamonds on each shoulder have a total carat weight of 0.27ct and are held in a rub-over setting at each end.
Precious Platinum adds weight, strength and beauty to the ring, with an angular design to the under-bezel adding to the Deco feel of the ring. The shank has a slight court profile and is 2mm wide.
The ring carries the UK hallmark for Platinum, and weighs 4.2 grams.