TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms and conditions – Gold Arts Sussex Ltd Competition. To participate in this
competition, users must subscribe to the official Gold Arts newsletter by scanning the
QR code in a branch in Brighton, Chichester or Eastbourne.
This competition will run until 23:59 on 31st of May 2024.
2. There will be 1 winner who will be selected at random, after the competition
deadline of 11.59pm on 31st of May 2024, who has fulfilled the criteria in 1) above.
Entries made after this point will not be counted.
3. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales
and Northern Ireland) over except for Gold Arts Sussex employees, or anyone directly
connected with the organisation.
4. The prize consists of a brand-new Ball Watch Engineer III Bronze Star Automatic
Leather Strap watch, NM2186C-L3J-BK.
5. If you are the lucky winner, you will need to be able to come and collect your prize
from your local Gold Arts branch. Further details will then be provided by Gold Arts
Sussex Ltd as to how you claim your prize.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. No purchase is necessary. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in
participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
8. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate,
fraudulent or based on misconduct.
9. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any
cash alternatives in whole or in part.
10. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are
announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
11. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered
12. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing
and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this
13. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with
current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes
without the individual's prior consent.
14. The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or
delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or
telecommunications failures or fault of any kind - including any hardware,
programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
15. Winners may be required to participate in related publicity without further
reward. E.g.: be photographed for website/newspaper stories, provide a short
statement about their win.
16. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this
promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable
17. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. Promoter: Gold Arts Sussex Ltd, Head Office: 7 Brighton Place, Brighton, BN1
TERMS & CONDITIONS