- Diamond centre total carat weight: 0.91ct
- Certificated GIA graded H colour, VS2 clarity
- Tapered Baguette shoulders total carat weight: 0.08ct
- Condition: New
- Suitable for re-sizing
- Stock reference: A1AN 364
- Store Location: Brighton Lanes - NAJ
Truly stunning, this Art Deco inspired engagement ring boasts a breath-taking Certificated 0.91ct Round Brilliant Cut Diamond. The reputable GIA Certificate, has graded the diamond as VS2 Clarity and H Colour and it measures 6.06mm x 6.18mm x 3.96mm.
Delicately Tapered Baguette Cut clear white diamonds on each shoulder, with a total carat weight of 0.08ct, gently slope down from the large central diamond.
Precious Platinum is the only choice for such a sumptuous stone, adding weight, strength and beauty to the ring. The Diamond is held in a 4-claw setting, allowing plenty of light to enter the stone and add to its radiance. The shank of the ring is 3mm wide and has slight court profile.
The ring carries the UK hallmark for Platinum, and weighs 5.7 grams.